Grand Rapids Paranormal Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, my name is _____.

+3
Crazy_Crow67
Magica_Incarta1986
silent_place
7 posters

Go down

Hi, my name is _____. Empty Hi, my name is _____.

Post  silent_place Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm

I am Jen, your friendly admin, creator, and paranormal-lover.

I am currently a senior at Aquinas College, one of the most haunted places I've been in my life. My majors are English and Psychology; my minors are Art History and Japanese. I love to read, write, draw, paint, surf the web, take pictures, go for walks, and, of course, go out to haunted locations.

I've got plenty of stories to tell about bizarre stuff happening, and I love hearing stories from other people. I look forward to reading all your posts!
silent_place
silent_place

http://cleversleazoid.2hell.com

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is _____. Empty Hi, My name is Matt.

Post  Magica_Incarta1986 Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Hello, my name is Matt. I am 22 years old and live in Grand Rapids, MI.

I am Currently a Freshman at Grand Rapids Community College. I am majoring in Journalism since GRCC does not offer communications as a major on communications courses. I am Currently engaged to Jen your friendly admin. My hobbies include watching tv, surfing the net, watching movies, writing, and light reading.

Hey Jen, if you need anymore admins I am game.

Magica_Incarta1986

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is _____. Empty Re: Hi, my name is _____.

Post  silent_place Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Of course, I definitely need another admin.
silent_place
silent_place

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is _____. Empty Hi, my name is Megan!

Post  Crazy_Crow67 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 pm

I am currently a junior as Aquinas College. My major is History, and I'm making Japanese my minor. My hobbies are reading, riding my horse, playing my guitar, and of course going to haunted locations.

Hey Jen!

Crazy_Crow67

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradigm Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:26 am

Hi, I am Jon.

I am a Biopsychology Major (Writing minor) heading to Grand Valley State University to finish up my degree. My interests are reading, writing, video games, camping, hunting, fishing, exploring, and, of course, paranormal activity.

Paradigm

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is _____. Empty Hi My Name is Jerica

Post  psych89 Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 am

Hey everyone!

I am currently a sophomore at Aquinas College, pursuing a major in Psychology and a minor in Sociology.

My hobbies are working (yes, i adore my campus job), listening to music, knitting, surfing the net, watching tv, and of course, paranormal subjects!

psych89

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole_paranormalauthor Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Nicole and I am a paranormal author for the Paranormal Michigan Book Series.

We are currently writing book #4 - Grand Rapids Most Haunted.
Would love to hear about any stories/experiences from the Greater Grand Rapids/Kent County area.

Former books I have written are:

• Paranormal Lansing
    Michigan's Haunted Nightlife
    Haunted History of Kalamazoo

I grew up in Ionia, Michigan. My childhood consisted of living in a home filled with paranormal activity; former homeowner committed suicide in the backyard.

Nicole_paranormalauthor

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is _____. Empty Hello my name is Brandi

Post  ladybug Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello my name is Brandi. I am 34 years old and have taken quite an interest in the paranormal although it scares the pants off me. I found you guys on facebook while looking for anything or anyone who might help steer me in the right direction. See my daughter and grand daughter (14 months old) have been experiencing things in their apartment that are escalating rapidly. many things could be coincidental or easily dismissed up until this morning. If there is anyone out there that could lend a hand with advice or direction will you please contact me? We would all greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance
Brandi

ladybug

Back to top Go down

Post  silent_place Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:23 pm

ladybug wrote:Hello my name is Brandi. I am 34 years old and have taken quite an interest in the paranormal although it scares the pants off me. I found you guys on facebook while looking for anything or anyone who might help steer me in the right direction. See my daughter and grand daughter (14 months old) have been experiencing things in their apartment that are escalating rapidly. many things could be coincidental or easily dismissed up until this morning. If there is anyone out there that could lend a hand with advice or direction will you please contact me? We would all greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance
Brandi

Welcome, Brandi! We'd be happy to offer you any advice.
silent_place
silent_place

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum